Have you ever thought of recovering a previously deleted Facebook Photos? Maybe you have seen a lot of Queries but not the Solution. The Facebook team has added a Feature as a Perfect solution to all the issues related to the erased Data on facebook account. Or Else you can use Third Party software that retrieves the deleted Data on the Facebook Mobile App.
Here in this Guide, we have mentioned the default feature in Facebook that allows to take care of Media files(Pictures, videos) and also the Messages(conversations between Facebook users). Using this Feature, you can all the Archive data of your complete profile with a single click.
How to get back deleted photos on facebook:
You can recover deleted Facebook media Files in two Methods: 1) Downloading Archive Files 2) Using Third Party Software. The first Method will work for only on Web Browser, and you get the Complete data in Zip format. And Second Method is helpful only when you use Facebook Messenger App on your mobile Phone.
First Method: Downloading Archive Files:
Facebook Servers maintains all the Facebook users data, and you can retrieve the erased Data on Facebook through the Archive Files. So Let’s begin how to get back the Deleted Photos On Facebook:
- Visit the Official Facebook.com and Log in with your Username credentials.
- Now Go to the Drop-down Menu visible at the Top-right corner of the Web Page.
- Scroll down to Reach Settings and Click on it.
- Then it loads the ‘General Account Settings‘ Page, here Click on ‘Download a Copy of your Facebook Data’ at the end of the Options.
- Now in ‘Download your Information’ Page, Click on ‘Start My Archive.‘
- After a few minutes, it will load ‘Download Archive‘ Button, Select it.
- It initiates the download process and saves the Archive(Zip) file on to your Computer.
- You extract it and find your Complete Facebook Profile data.
Using Third Party Software:
A Premium Data Recovery software helps to get back all the data which has been deleted from the Computer. In the same way, you can retrieve the unintentionally deleted data on mobile too. Sometimes, it is dangerous to sell our old devices to others without permanently deleting the data and making it impossible to retrieve the deleted Data.
So here we use the same method to retrieve the Facebook Photos on your Android and iPhone devices.
- Download Dr.fone Data recovery software on your PC and Run the Application.
- Connect your Mobile to Computer, within few seconds the Dr.fone App will detect your Device.
- Now you need to select the Type of Files and Categories you want to recover.
- After that, you need to choose ‘scan for Deleted Files.’
- Let the process complete, and it will display all the deleted files.
- Select the files you would like to recover and Click on ‘Begin.’
- Wait until it finishes the data recovery process, then Save the files on to PC.
This way to recover Deleted photos on facebook data on the Computer and Mobile.
- Download the Dr.fone software from the Official site and install the Application on Mac PC
- Click on Backup & Restore, then Connect your iPhone to Mac.
- Wait till PC detects your iPhone device and select the Type of Files.
- Finally, Click on begin the Data Recovery Process
- That’s it; the Data recovery process will begin and after completing the task. Save the Files on to Computer and Check them all.
So, therefore, this two methods will solve the Deleted Facebook Photos on your Computer. And I recommend everyone to use the Facebook Default Settings Method, it has no risk on your Profile, and you get all the data that is required.
Follow us on Follows: Techy Sea